“33 exclusive herbs” a pleasant, high-quality composition of natural essential oils for external use, e.g. as a bath additive or for adding to a massage oil. A universal herbs oil obtained from a special and carefully selected composition of 33 alpine herbs. Designed for universal and widespread use – an economical and effective tool applicable in various situations: it can be inhaled inhalation in case of colds, viral diseases of the upper respiratory tract and when coughing. Inhale the unique composition of “33 herbs essential oils” and calm down, eliminate insomnia and headache. In hot baths, the aroma of “33 herbs” acts against joint pain and regulates blood circulation. It turns out to be useful in massage for pain in joints and muscles. Relieves the symptoms of colds, migraines, cramps, muscle and neuralgic pains. Strengthens the immune system. It activates the processes of perception and memory, helps to overcome stress. When rinsing, it relieves sore throat and toothache, relieves gum inflammation, freshens breath. In aroma diffusers, 33 herbs oil perfectly protects the space of your home from viruses, thanks to its disinfecting and deodorizing properties. Must-have in each home!
- Product not tested on animals
- GMO free
- Alcohol free
- Halal certified
Method of application:
- Inhalation: In cough: mix 3-4 drops of oil with hot water. Colds and colds: Place 1-2 drops of oil on a paper towel and put it in the head of the bed overnight.
- Friction: Relieves joint pain: 5 drops of “33 herbs oil” + 10 drops of massage oil. For dizziness, headache and migraine, apply 2-3 drops of oil to your fingertips and gently massage the temples and back of the head.
- Rinse: Remove bad breath, gum inflammation and bleeding, soothe toothache: 1-2 drops of oil in a glass of warm water, rinse twice a day.
- Application to the skin: When insect bites alleviate redness, itching and swelling – 1 drop of oil drips into the bite.
- Cosmetics enrichment: Long-term protection against various bacteria, viruses and other pathogens. Add a few drops of oil to the liquid soap.
- Aromatic baths: Can prevent and help with colds and flu, relieves joint pain, regulates blood circulation. Exposure depends on water temperature. Adding oil to lukewarm water (28-33 degrees) has a calming effect. In hot water (33-36 degrees) – the oil has a tonic effect. To prepare a bath, you need to mix 6-8 drops of oil with an emulsifier (honey, vinegar, milk) and add to the tub filled with water. Attention! When preparing the bath, you should monitor the water temperature with a thermometer, eg eucalyptus oils and peppermint reduce skin temperature sensitivity.
- Aroma medallion: Can preventing cold and flu, eliminating insomnia, headaches: 2-3 drops of oil for 1 time.
- Massage: Relieves cramps, muscle pain and sprains. After exercise, the oil prevents pain caused by muscle tension. With lumbago oil delivers quick and significant relief. Herbal oil 33 can be used in pure form or mixed with massage or functional skin: 25–30 drops of essential oil per 50 ml of the active ingredient.
- Aroma lamp: Disinfects and refreshes indoor air, destroys the smell of tobacco smoke, repels insects. It soothes, relieves insomnia and headaches. During an influenza epidemic – it serves as an excellent protection against flu and cold: 3-5 drops of oil mixed with water or 5-10 drops of oil dripping into the lamp in pure form.
- Room disinfection: Protects against viral infection during an outbreak of influenza. For 1 liter of hot water – 3-5 drops of oil, wipe the door handles, stair railing etc. with this solution.
INGREDIENTS: Eucalyptus globulus, Melaleuca leucadendron cajeputi, Mentha arvensis, Citrus aurantium, Cymbopogon flexuosus, Syzygium aromaticum, Juniperus communis, Aniba rosaeodora, Citrus medica, Rosmarinus officinalis, Lavandula angustifolia, Salvia officinalis, Lavandula angustifolia, Thymus serphyllum, Cinnamomum ceylanicum, Commiphora abyssinicia, Ocimum basilicum, Boswellia carterii, Gaultheria procumbens, Foeniculum vulgare, Pelargonium graveolens, Citrus reticulata, Laurus nobilis, Pinus Pumilio, Pistacia lentiscus, Styrax benzoin, Artemisia dracunculus, Peucedanum graveolens, Apium graveolens, Vanilla planifolia, Iris pallido, Myroxylon balsamum, Ferula galbaniflua, Ginseng panax.
External use only. Do not take any essential oils internally. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. Do not apply undiluted essential oils onto the skin. Use essential oils only under the proper guidance of a qualified aromatherapy practitioner if you are pregnant or have any other medical issues. Keep away from children. Consult a qualified aromatherapy practitioner before using essential oils on children. A skin patch test should be conducted prior to using an essential oil that you’ve never used before.