Food supplements are intended to correct nutritional deficiencies, maintain an adequate intake of certain nutrients, or to support specific physiological functions. They are not medicinal products and as such cannot exert a pharmacological, immunological or metabolic action. Therefore their use is not intended to treat or prevent diseases in humans or to modify physiological functions.
- Vitamin C increases iron absorption
- Vitamin C contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- Vitamin C contributes to normal psychological function
- Vitamin C contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system
- Vitamin C contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue