Pleasant, high-quality natural essential oils for external use, obtained from a special and carefully selected composition of 33 alpine herbs. Designed for universal and widespread use — an economical and effective tool applicable in various situations: it can be inhaled inhalation in case of colds, viral diseases of the upper respiratory tract and when coughing. Inhale the unique composition of 33 herbs essential oils and calm down, eliminate insomnia and headache. In hot baths, the aroma of 33 herbs acts against joint pain and regulates blood circulation. It turns out to be useful in massage for pain in joints and muscles. Relieves the symptoms of colds, migraines, cramps, muscle and neuralgic pains. Strengthens the immune system. It activates the processes of perception and memory, helps to overcome stress. When rinsing, it relieves sore throat and toothache, relieves gum inflammation, freshens breath. The difference between the effects of oils “33 herbs Strong” and “33 herbs” lies in their therapeutic properties: “Strong” has a cooling effect, with a predominant mint aroma; the classic “33 herbs” oil has a warming effect, with a predominant cinnamon and clove scent.
- Product not tested on animals
- GMO free
- Halal certified
- Volume: 50 ml
A natural step ahead. Enjoy the delicate scent of meadow grasses harvested in the Swiss foothills of the Alps and rare herbs and plants from the most remote corners of our planet. Economical and effective oil, applicable in various situations: inhalation for colds, viral diseases, upper respiratory tract infections and coughs. In aroma diffusers, “33 herbs” oil will fill the air with the enchanting scent of meadow grasses and protect the space of your home from viruses and bacteria. Must-have in each home! During epidemics, it serves as an excellent protection against flu and colds. Dermatologically tested. Free of parabens and preservatives.
Method of application
- Inhalation: In cough: mix 3-4 drops of oil with hot water. Colds and colds: Place 1-2 drops of oil on a paper towel and put it in the head of the bed overnight.
- Friction: Relieves joint pain: 5 drops of 33 herbs + 10 drops of massage oil. For dizziness, headache and migraine, apply 2-3 drops of oil to your fingertips and gently massage the temples and back of the head.
- Rinse: Remove bad breath, gum inflammation and bleeding, soothe toothache: 1-2 drops of oil in a glass of warm water, rinse twice a day.
- Application to the skin: When insect bites alleviate redness, itching and swelling — 1 drop of oil drips into the bite.
- Cosmetics enrichment: Long-term protection against various bacteria, viruses and other pathogens. Add a few drops of oil to the liquid soap.
- Aromatic baths: Prevent and help with colds and flu, relieves joint pain, regulates blood circulation. Exposure depends on water temperature. Adding oil to lukewarm water (28-33 degrees) has a calming effect. In hot water (33-36 degrees) — the oil has a tonic effect. To prepare a bath, you need to mix 6-8 drops of oil with an emulsifier (honey, vinegar, milk) and add to the tub filled with water. Attention! When preparing the bath, you should monitor the water temperature with a thermometer, eg eucalyptus oils and peppermint reduce skin temperature sensitivity.
- Arom amedalon: Preventing cold and flu, eliminating insomnia, headaches: 2-3 drops of oil for 1 time.
- Massage: Relieves cramps, muscle pain and sprains. After exercise, the oil prevents pain caused by muscle tension. With lumbago oil delivers quick and significant relief. Herbal oil 33 can be used in pure form or mixed with massage or functional skin: 25–30 drops of essential oil per 50 ml of the active ingredient.
- Aroma lamp: Disinfects and refreshes indoor air, destroys the smell of tobacco smoke, repels insects. It soothes, relieves insomnia and headaches. During an influenza epidemic — it serves as an excellent protection against flu and cold: 3-5 drops of oil mixed with water or 5-10 drops of oil dripping into the lamp in pure form.
- Room Disinfection: Protects against viral infection during an outbreak of influenza. For 1 liter of hot water — 3-5 drops of oil, wipe the door handles, stair railing etc. with this solution.
External use only. Do not take any essential oils internally. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. Do not apply undiluted essential oils onto the skin. Use essential oils only under the proper guidance of a qualified aromatherapy practitioner if you are pregnant or have any other medical issues. Keep away from children. Consult a qualified aromatherapy practitioner before using essential oils on children. A skin patch test should be conducted prior to using an essential oil that you’ve never used before.
*Contains 33 essential oils: Eucalyptus globulus [Eucalyptus], Melaleuca leucadendron cajeputi [Cajuput], Mentha arvensis [Menthol mint ], Citrus aurantium [Neroli], Cymbopogon flexuosus [Lemongrass], Syzygium aromaticum [Clove], Juniperus communis [Juniperus], Aniba rosaeodora [Rosewood], Citrus medica [Lemon], Rosmarinus officinalis [Rosemary], Lavandula angustifolia [Lavender], Salvia officinalis [Sage], Thymus serphyllum [Thyme], Cinnamomum ceylanicum [Cinnamon], Commiphora abyssinicia [Myrrh], Ocimum basilicum [Basil], Boswellia carterii [Frankincense], Gaultheria procumbens [Gaultheria], Foeniculum vulgare [Fennel], Pelargonium graveolens [Geranium], Citrus reticulata [Tangerine], Laurus nobilis [Bay laurel], Pinus Pumilio [Pine needle], Pistacia lentiscus [Mastic], Styrax benzoin [Benzoin Resin], Artemisiadracunculus [Tarragon], Peucedanum graveolens [Dill], Apium graveolens [Celery], Vanilla planifolia [Vanilla], Iris pallido [Iris], Myroxylon balsamum [Buy Peru Balsam], Ferula galbaniflua [Galbanum], Ginseng panax [Ginseng].
There are no reviews yet.