Sanotint hair lightener with added conditioner contains golden millet and wheat germ extracts to provide soft coloring, natural shine and improve hair structure. Contains a special blend of conditioning ingredients to keep hair moisturised during the lightening process. SanoTint lightening kit is intended for delicate hair bleaching reaching 2-3 tones lighter and can be used for lightening unwanted facial or body hair, as well. The lightening kit allows you to create warm and golden highlights or you can add it to the Sanotint hair colour of your choice to achieve a more natural soft color and it allows you to obtain a lighter shade. You can also use it to correct a color that is too dark. Ideal also for obtaining brighter reds if applied before red hair colouring. Detailed instructions included. Sanotint Balsam (included) with natural ingredients nourishes your hair after colouring. Added to Sanotint Colour, it allows you to obtain a lighter shade.
- Does not contain derivatives of animal origin.
- Product not tested on animals.
- Dermatologically tested.
- Does not contain added metals.
- Does not contain colourings or synthetic origins.
- GMO free.
- Alcohol free.
- GMP certified.
Contains: 3 bottles of activator, 15 ml – 3 sachets of decolouring powder, 7 g – 1 sachet of restructuring conditioner – 1 pair of gloves and informational leaflet.
Warning: contains hydrogen peroxide. Use gloves for application. Avoid the contact with eyes. If the product comes into contact with the eyes, rinse well immediately with water. Do not use on eyelashes or eyebrows. Follow the indicated application times to avoid hair damage. Keep out of reach of children. For detailed instructions see leaflet inside. It is strongly recommended to do a sensitivity test before using this product as it could cause an allergic reeffect.
A: Lightening hair with a Sanotint Hair Lightener. Lightens hair colour by 2 or 3 tones.
- Empty contents of bottle marked “Activator” into a non-metallc container.
- Then add the contents of a sachet marked “Lightening Agent” and mix well.
- Now squeeze the correct amount of tint from the tube of a Sanotint Colour to achieve the desired shade and mix thoroughly. Note: the resulting emulsion can take on various colours for this stage. The effect disappears within minutes. Any discoloration will not effect the final result.
- In the case of an initial lightening, the emulsion should be applied to the entire length of hair. Leave on hair for 10-20 minutes, adjusting the time according to the desired shade. Next, apply the remainder of the emulsion to the roots and leave for a further 10-20 minutes.
- Massage hair and carefully comb through in the meantime.
- Rinse thoroughly and wash with an acidic shampoo (pH 5,5-6). Apply a small amount of conditioner to neutralise the pH of the surface of the hair.
B: Lightening unwanted facial hair:
- Empty the entire contents of a sachet marked “Lightening Agent” into a non-metallic bowl along with the contents of a bottel marked “Actvartor” and mix slowly until a smooth paste is formed, totally uniform in colour.
- Apply the paste to the desired facial area.
- Leave for 10-45 minutes, according to the desired lightness.
- Wash thoroughly with an acidic shampoo.
- Apply a thin layer of conditioner to neutralise the pH of the surface of the hair.