Sanotint Classic is a safe and gentle hair colour with natural golden millet, olive, birch and grape seed extracts, rich in silica, beneficial for hair protection. SanoTint hair colour strengthens and restores your hair structure. Healthy, smooth and glowing hair can be enhanced with long-lasting brilliant colour results with perfect grey coverage from the first application.
- It does not contain parabens, ammonia, added metals and is paraffin.
- Silicon and formaldehyde free.
- Nickel tested.
- Does not contain derivatives of animal origin.
- Product not tested on animals.
- Dermatologically tested.
- GMP certified.
The only do-it-yourself colour containing golden millet and plant extracts that colours your hair without damaging it. It is very easy to use: it can be applied evenly, doesn’t drip and after the developing time of around 30 minutes it rinses out like a shampoo. Available in 30 shades to create your own unique look, you can mix two or more colours. You don’t need to use it all for once, but can keep some for future applications. Balsam (included) moisturises hair and prolongs colour effect. The product has very low allergy risks. Each pack contains: 1 x 55ml tube of colour, 1 x 55ml bottle of fixative emulsion, 1 x 15ml bottle of conditioner, 1 pair of disposable gloves. Pack 1 – 2 applications, according to hairlength. Mix equal parts of colorant cream and fixative emulsion (1:1)
Warning: Wear protective gloves. Do not use on eyelashes or eyebrows. The fixative emulsion contains hydrogen peroxide. Since the product can cause an allergic reaction, do a skin allergy test by applying a small quantity of the product to skin to the bend of your arm. Avoid the contact with eyes. If the product comes into contact with the eyes, rinse well immediately with water. Keep out of reach of children. Rinse your hair well after colouring. Please read and follow these instructions.
This product is not intended to be used by persons under the age of 16 years. Temporary black henna tattoos can increase the risk of allergy. Do not colour your hair if you have a rash on your face or if the scalp is sensitive, irritated or damaged. The mixing ratio is indicated on the package. Always read the label.
- Put protective gloves on. In a cup, thoroughly mix the contents of the colorant cream and fixative emulsion in equal parts.
- Apply the mixture on dry hair that has not been washed, using a brush. Starting from the roots, divide the hair strand by strand. If it is the first application, cover the entire length of your hair using all of the mixture.
- Keep it on from 25 to 40 minutes, preferably not longer especially with red shades. If you have a lot of grey hair or very thick hair, leave it on even up to 50 minutes.
- At the end of the setting time rinse thoroughly until the water becomes clear.
- Shampoo your hair with your favourite shampoo from the SanoTint line and rinse carefully.
- Pfor dry with a towel and apply a moderate quantity of SanoTint conditioner, combing it through your hair. Do not rinse.
- Dry with a hairdryer and continue to style.