Calendula extract is obtained from the flowers of calendula, also called “marigold”. Calendula has been known since ancient times as a “healing flower”. Calendula extract contains, among others, essential oil, saponins, carotenoids and xanthophylls. Has restructure, anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. Helps and nourishes damaged skin by epithelialization, that is restore wound epithelial cells. Calendula is astringent and has a calming effect.
- Free of nano-materials.
- Free of colorants.
- Contents: 200 ml.
Calendula Shampoo is an exclusive shampoo for dry hair and tense scalp. Gently cleans thanks to mild detergents substances, protects hair from drying out. Calendula extract combined with high molecular weight hyaluronic acid gives hair splendor and healthy appearance. Contains vitamin E: has an antioxidant effect on skin and protects against UV radiation. It prevents transepidermal loss of moisture from the skin, ensures smoothing of the skin and improves it relief.
- Chamomile oil. Alpha bisabolol the main anti-inflammatory active ingredient in chamomile oil has a soothing effect and is especially suitable for sensitive skin. Has softening and wound properties, promotes rapid repair of skin irritations.
- Vitamin E protects the epidermis in the early stages of skin damage by UV rays. The formation of free radicals on the skin, as well as transepidermal water loss, is strengthened barrier function of the skin. Vitamin E has an antioxidant effect on skin and protects against UV radiation. It prevents transepidermal loss of moisture from the skin, ensures smoothing of the skin and improves it relief.
- High molecular weight hyaluronic acid. Hyaluronic acid is a polysaccharide and only penetrates into the skin partially. This is a substance that forms a film on the surface of the skin, so most moisturizing the corresponding layer of the stratum corneum of the epidermis and reducing skin irritation and aggressive environmental influences.
- Glyceryl caprylate. Multifunctional moisturizer, provides skin hydration and moisture preservation, has antimicrobial properties.
- Allantoin. The main function of allantoin is to stimulate cell proliferation and promote skin regeneration while maintaining restoration of intact granulation tissue. Allantoin improves binding moisture in the skin and has a smoothing effect. Exfoliates dry and damaged skin cells, leaving it supple and giving a radiant look. Allantoin has anti-inflammatory action, and also helps prevent skin irritation and supports the natural regeneration of the skin.